Happy Thursday everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day where ever you may live. I have made a couple updates to my website format and menus, so check it out!
Thank you to, Maria for my first nomination for the Liebstar Award. She is an amazing writer, so check out her blogs here: https://simplyfernanda.wordpress.com/
Eleven Facts About Me:
- I was born in Denver, Colorado and have moved around quite often. I have never lived anywhere besides Colorado though.
- I was born January 3,1992. That makes me a Capricorn.
- I was named after my maternal grandma and grandpa. My grandpa’s name was James Loren, so my fist name is Loren, and my grandma’s name was Viola, but she went by Vickie, so my middle name is Victoria
- I was raised by my mom and older sister, but was lucky enough to add my dad, step mom and 2 younger siblings into my life at the age of 18
- I have immense love for all animals. I will catch a spider in a cup in my house just to put it back into nature where it belongs.
- I have two fur babies that I adore. A Doxen named Winston, and cat named Lexi.
- I’m a certified dental assistant, but have yet to work in that field.
- for the last two years I’ve been attending Aims Community College and will receive my A.A.S degree in December 2016 for Medical Administration.
- I’ve been with my wonderful boyfriend, Chad for 1 year and 9 months. He is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and is there through all of my anxiety and depression.
- I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2015.
- My biggest fear is not being able to conceive.
Answers to the Eleven Questions From My Nominator:
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going to my grandma and grandpa’s house every weekend in Denver. They have both passed, but they were my two favorite people in the world. I had an amazing childhood at that house.
- What inspires you to write?
I kept a journal up until sophomore year. I believe it really helps let out the emotions that I’m constantly trying to keep in. I also love documenting my life to look back on.
- What has been your favorite or most memorable piece of writing?
I am very new to the blogging world, so I don’t have many posts. So far, my favorite would be “Once a Cutter, Always a Cutter?”, because it really reflects my life up until this point.
- What is your favorite quote and why?
My favorite quote is actually a bible verse which is; “For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”-Jeremiah 29:11. This is my favorite quote because through it I feel hope and strength.”
- What movie/cartoon/show character do you identify the most with?
Jane from the show “Jane the Virgin”. She’s always looking for signs from God and the Universe and tries to connect everything. She’s paranoid and also extremely generous, maybe even too generous sometimes just like me!
- If you had only 12 hours to do anything that you please and have always wanted, after those 12 hrs you will never be able to do that/those things ever again, what would it/they be?
Wow-great question! This is a tough one. I would go in a hot air balloon in a beautiful location for as long as possible to see the world in a different way.
- Do you believe in supernatural things? Why or why not?
I don’t really believe in ghosts, but I definitely believe in angels and demons. It was something I was raised to believe in and some people have miracles that don’t seem possible. I also believe that everyone has demons. I am a strong believe that exorcisms happen often.
- What motivates/inspires you to do what you do in life?
The thought of living a great life and being able to provide for myself. I work really hard in school because I know that college is a privilege. I want to be able to get a job not just because it’s something that’s available on Craigslist, but because I have a passion for it and have the degree to obtain it. I want to live comfortably and not be drowning in debt and depression.
- What is one superpower you would like to have and how would you use this power?
I would love to be able to control people’s minds. I know that sounds odd, but wouldn’t it be fascinating to make people’s decisions for them for a day? I think it would be.
- What is a bizarre talent of yours?
I unfortunately don’t have a talent out of the ordinary, but I’m a great singer!
- What song do you feel the feel the most connected to or feel that it describes you?
“The Humbling River” by Puscifer
Eleven Questions For Those I Nominated:
- What is your heritage?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- If you had 24 hours to do anything you wanted cost free, what would it be?
- What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If I had to listen to a song to get to know you better, what would the song be?
- Why do you decide to start blogging?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favorite movie genre?
- Is there something that you constantly think about?
- What is your biggest fear?